Change font size
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: ** NEW USERS, READ THIS PLEASE **
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:57 am 
Haha, I just built a W24 Octo-Turbo, now what?!

Attention all new users!

You will be allowed to lurk on the forums and to view everything, but you will not be allowed to post until you contact one of the Moderators (names in green, like mine) with a Private Message requesting access. We will get back to you ASAP, but I personally do not always get a notification email about a new PM so you may be waiting a day or so to hear back. Please be patient. (To see all of the Moderators, scroll down to the bottom of the main forum page and click "The Team" link on the right).

When you are granted access, you MUST post something within a couple of days or else you run the risk of having your account deleted. Periodically (but not regularly) we delete all users with 0 posts, whether they're a new member or not. By posting in the "Saying Hello" thread (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2980) or in any of the other threads, you will secure your account and protect it from these cleanings.

We get a LOT of spammers and have had to enact some pretty primitive countermeasures, otherwise we'd get hundreds of junk posts every day. Our forum software is pretty old...

Thanks, and enjoy the forum!
The Team

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]