Change font size
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:32 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: The last of the 850 stuff
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:24 am 
Haha, I just built a W24 Octo-Turbo, now what?!

Bilstein HD shocks/struts. I spoke with a guy at shox.com and he cleared up the reason why you'll read a lot of reports on how awfully stiff these things are, and a lot of reports on how nice they are. Somehow Bilstein spec'd the single-tube struts for some years and the twin-tube for other years. The single-tubes are the backbreakingly stiff ones, these twin-tubes are very nice for stock springs. They're in decent shape, and come with upper mounts. $200

'94 Turbo headlights with E-code knockoff glass. The glass is good but have a poor application of film on them and they look pretty cruddy, but shouldn't be too difficult to clean up. The housings aren't great - they don't align terribly well. $40

QBM upper (body) and lower motor mounts. $40, and I'll throw in the unknown-origin poly upper (motor) motor mount insert.

2x dog gates. One black, one tan. The tan one has pneumatic struts for locaton, the black one just has clips. $25 each.

Tailgate struts, decent shape - held up R's tailgate just fine. $30

Fuel pump & sender unit - the pump is a replacement Walbro that we installed maybe 3 or 4 years ago. $40

Rad/Intercooler – The rad is maybe 2 years old, from FCP Groton. Comes with stock intercooler and AC Condenser. The condenser is a bit beat up, though it did hold pressure before I pulled it. $75

I’ll accept reasonable offers…

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]