Change font size
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:10 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: 2008 S80 V8
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:26 am 
Haha, I just built a W24 Octo-Turbo, now what?!

Hi folks. I offered to do this do here goes...

Quote:
Dale,

I don't know if you would be interested, but last November my mom died, and I am the executor of her estate.

She had a 2008 Volvo S80 V8 AWD, and unfortunately suffered her first stroke shortly after buying it. So she didn't get much fun out of it.

There are about 11,000 miles on it (18,000 km) which is ridiculously low for its age.

It's a Canadian market car, silver, with black interior.

The car is in my dad's garage in Winnipeg, but I live in Vancouver. I'm still dealing with probate now, and I will have to do something with the car this summer. My wife & I have discussed buying it from the estate ourselves, but we are leaning towards selling it.

Not sure it makes sense to leave it in Winnipeg for the sale, as it's a pretty small market for used executive-class cars, and so I may take it back to Vancouver instead.

It makes me sad to sit in it. Mom kept it like a shrine, her hand cleaner is still in the door pocket, everything is perfect. She refused to use a GPS because she hated the idea of seeing suction cup rings on the windshield.

Sigh.

Let me know if you're interested. My wife is going out there in early April, and I can have her take some pictures if you want.

- Brian

I can put you in touch with the seller if you're interested...

'67 123GT
'67 122s
'99 AMG E55T

Post subject: Re: 2008 S80 V8
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:29 pm 
Hiring a japanese chess champion as ECU

Man that's sad. I can't imagine having to do that. Edmonton/Calgary are probably the bigger market then even Vancouver for that car.

Hope he has some good luck if he decides to sell. I wouldn't blame him for not keeping it.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]