Change font size
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: 17x7.5" BBS Propus C's and some 17" Pegs for sale...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:15 pm 
Somehow completely sideways in 4th

Mostly a feeler:

00R Summer set up: I would like to find some nice 16x7.5" FWD offset rims and tires for my 2000 V70R to replace the Propus C's. Just had the wheels trued, and brand new Michelin 215-50-17 AS3's installed. Wheels were refinished a few years back with metalic gun metal centers. Roads in SK are too bad for this wheel which is why I went with 50 series over the stock 45 - but I think the best solution is to go to a wider 16" rim .

06R Winter set up: 17x8" OEM Pegasus wheels with some rash on all rims. Have the winter tires (Dunlop's) dismounted as I am getting them trued and repaired, but I would be happier with some 17x7" winter rims that would clear the brakes as I'd like to run skinnier studded winter tires this winter.

Likely far fetched - but figured now was as good a time as any to see if I could sell them.

Weather is crap - but I'll try to post pics in the next couple days.

Rabin

Post subject: Re: 17x7.5" BBS Propus C's and some 17" Pegs for sale...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:24 pm 
Hiring a japanese chess champion as ECU

What kind of price are you looking for for each? My brother has a 98 v70r with the 16s. He has talked about wanting something else an to start modifying te car. The wheels have almost brand new gislavid snow tires on them.

Is that something that might interest you?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 pm 

If he wants the tires then I'd need $1500 for rims and tires, if he just wanted the rims I could pull the tires and sell the rims for $600 separately. (2Pc BBS wheels - quite light)

Not really interested in stock alloys if at all possible as I was hoping to find some 16x7.5, or 16x8's for the summer replacements.

Are the Gislavid's studded? Plan was to get the new Hakka 8''s this winter on the stock Satellite 16" wheels. Might be worth considering if they are studdable...

Best deal for someone would be if we could just trade summer set ups with cash to make up any difference in value either way.

I'll post up pics Friday difference they make on the car is astounding.

If he wants to squeeze Pegs on it I'd sell rims and tires for $600? I'd need to offset wheel cost on a replacement winter set or I'm better off just keeping them as winters - I was just hoping to avoid slightly stretched look of running 225's on 8" wheels. (Leaves the Pegs really exposed to even more curbage)

Rabin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:02 pm 
Hiring a japanese chess champion as ECU

What about a price on the Pegasus? I've sent him a text to ask his thoughts. He usually talks more then acts. But the props I might consider for myself.

Jordan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 pm 

Pegs set as is with tires I'm thinking $600. If I keep them I was just going to fill in the chipped factory coating and repaint... (Mostly chipped paint - very little down to the ally).

Pics of the Propus with the old BFG Sport Comp tires in 215-45-17: http://www.505turbo.com/forum/index.php ... 6-v70r-gt/

Rabin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:09 pm 

Just an update: finally drove the 00R on the new tires and it's worlds better ride with the 50 series AS3's - So I'm keeping the Propus C's as the summer set.

Once I get the car cleaned up I'll have to post some pics up - car still looks very sweet.

Pegs - I pulled the the winter tires off to fix the curbage and I'm hoping to try the new Hakka 8's out.

Rabin

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]