Change font size
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:34 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: FS:'89 760 Turbo
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:45 pm 
Canadian Tire Bolt ons

Found a Husky SM510R that I need to have, so I'm clearing out some stuff that I don't really use anymore. Was going to trade my brother for a bike, but he flaked, which is why there has been so much done in the last while and 0km on it since. FWIW - It's the better later block with bigger crank journals and 13mm rods.

Important bits from kijiji
-Timing belt and water pump (Contintental kit)
-Cap and rotor (Bosch OEM)
-Plugs
-Inner and outter tie rod ends (Moog/AC Delco)
-Coolant, diff fluid, engine oil and filter. Have trans fluid for it, just haven't changed it yet.
-Battery
-Fuel filter
-Blitz SBC electronic boost controller, set at a safe 14psi
-2.5" side exit exhaust. Not obnoxious, has a nice rumble to it
-Cone air filter
-Pillar mounted boost gauge
Tires on it are trash, they're cracked from sitting with next to no tire pressure, but I have some studded winters to throw on it so that's safe to drive. Speedo is inaccurate, replaced the diff with a newer one and the reluctor for the abs/speedo is a higher count. Has the matching sensor, so it just needs to be calibrated. Windshield is the factory unit, so it's cracked. Could use a real cut polish, gave it a quick one but there are still some scratches and whatnot. Hasn't been in an accident/had repairs done, so there's nothing that isn't galvanized to rot out. A couple of dents on the trunk lid, the rest is pretty straight. Drivers seat is a little worn, the usual old leather, but there dash is mint, and everything else is nice. Need to self excite the alternator, just burp the gas to make it do anything, needs the bulb in the dash replaced for that to work properly. I can't think of anything else that should be said. $2500 for CVC guys. 403-586-3427, text is the best way to get a hold of me, I'm rarely on here these days.

Post subject: Re: FS:'89 760 Turbo
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:59 pm 
Canadian Tire Bolt ons

Price drop to $1900, want it gone to fund building a motor for my truck. Hopefully I get to deal with someone off here and not the headaches of kijiji folks.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]