PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:47 pm 
I can fix the world

Nice hood

Post subject: Re: Photos
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:29 pm 
Whost Pore

Edicius wrote:
Nice hood

Its almost time to go all artschool on its ass...

87 245, +t 517k
83 242t Project

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:57 pm 
I can fix the world

Until it rains :p

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:30 pm 
Whost Pore

Edicius wrote:
Until it rains :p

Dont think like that! you missed all the beauty in it!

the greatest thing about a chalkboard hood is washing it off, so you can put whatever you would like on it freely. funny thing about art is that if for some reason you dont care too much, it turns out amazing. the fact that you wash it off is the enabler there, so its a really quite beautiful concept in that not caring=good art.

that does not really necessitate that not caring AT ALL yeilds high quality art, but maybe just stronger ideas for BETTER art. Thats your little lesson in art today (or being an artist, as you were the creator of this fine hood). As artists you must find ways to care LESS about the finished look (stuck up in yo head) and focus more on whats just happening in the moment.

this is the same feeling i get with Volvos,

See this all relates very closely to me, in that by building volvos I have the enabler of being able to fuck up. as with these cars there is a very LAAAARGE margin between what shit costs to get alot of work done (err. parts bought) and what you can afford. I LOOOOVE that I (a lowly student without a job) can afford to not only +t my car, but to upgrade and better tune my new creation. suddenly im upgrading turbos, and finding better affordable ways to do the same things other cars do, but pay significantly less on what im doing. It all goes in stride really. I can afford to fuck up because I can replace this shit CHEAP!

In sight of this my fellow volvo lovers it seems we have all made the decisions alot of people today dont try to do. is that we are creative enough to CHANGE OUR ENVIRONMENT to better suit our wants and dreams, to make our goals super attainable. i want a fast car, i want to build it, so i choose something that is capable of doing it, it might not have came soooooper capable, doing it in the absoloute best possible, overly engineered way, but it does the trick, and it constantly puts a big smile of accomplishment on my face, everybody I have taken for a ride, LOVES my car... actually a dude in both a FERRARI and a PORSCHE looked at my car yesterday, go figure... they brobably wish they had the balls and the capability to pull something so out there and so badass off.

He just walked into a dealership.

ok, my fingers hurt,

/endrant

sorry dude, im not going off on you, i just made a good connection and had to get it out there.

87 245, +t 517k
83 242t Project

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:46 pm 
I can fix the world

Hey I completely understand, I painted the damn thing remember haha. I loved driving around with some of the most random things on my hood. I remember I was at my buddies bday one weekend and all the kids there drew on my hood all day, that was some sweet art on there.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:34 am 
Haha, I just built a W24 Octo-Turbo, now what?!

paperjam wrote:

In sight of this my fellow volvo lovers it seems we have all made the decisions alot of people today dont try to do. is that we are creative enough to CHANGE OUR ENVIRONMENT to better suit our wants and dreams, to make our goals super attainable. i want a fast car, i want to build it, so i choose something that is capable of doing it, it might not have came soooooper capable, doing it in the absoloute best possible, overly engineered way, but it does the trick, and it constantly puts a big smile of accomplishment on my face, everybody I have taken for a ride, LOVES my car... actually a dude in both a FERRARI and a PORSCHE looked at my car yesterday, go figure... they brobably wish they had the balls and the capability to pull something so out there and so badass off.

He just walked into a dealership.

this I like!

ciao

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm 
Whost Pore

Lol, I love the hood man, it will live long.

87 245, +t 517k
83 242t Project

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]