Change font size
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:48 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:13 pm 
Strapping on extra booster rockets

swedishmeatballrocket wrote:
woah, 6800 :shock: that's too steep even for me. Of course, if the mileage was relatively low, that's a helluva deal for a car that will last another 20 years.

Mileage was about 80,000. Like I said, if I had 6 grand, I wouldn't hesitate. I just don't have the cash handy :(. It already had poly bushings...it is more mint than mom's 120K 90 744ti even. The guy that owned the 744 had a new door put on when he got a door ding. :shock: New shift lever from a slight rattle. New starter from a slight click once. This 240 looked even scarier like that in the service records.
Wagons are worth a lot more here. Mom's even with all the bushings done, bilsteins, chassis braces, IPD bars, 5K old yokohama tires, and a stainless 2.5" twin straight through magnaflow exhaust we got for 3500....a wagon can add like $1500-2K to the price...oh and hers had fresh R134 converted A/C with a GM drier variable oriface tube already retrofitted...finding a volvo with icey A/C is quite a rarity...after many hours and bloody knuckles my A/C works pretty good, but the 744 has the best A/C.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:22 pm 
Cams + Headers

945_James wrote:
Thanks much for the welcome everyone!
Holy crap, I thought Kayla had dropped off the face of the earth. Is your brick still in Portland Kayla? Want to sell it?

Nah, I'm not pulling a Derek (eight_fitty)... I'm still around, but without the wonders of internet at my new place... something I shall rectify soon enough! (new job, full time, kick-ass pay plus benefits)
Yes, the car is still down there. I've been bouncing around between jobs for the last couple months and simply haven't had a chance to get everything paid for to finish it. Plus Derrick recently moved, so I dunno what the status is on his end. I owe him a few $$.

I'm definitely open to selling it... if the right offer was made.
Mind you, it's likely that you'd be able to find one much cheaper down there than what I'd want for mine.

Mmmm... 93 M47 goodness....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:43 pm 
Grime Killer!

Now I (Brad) am interest-peaked over the 93 945TI... The Dupuis is correct in most things as usual. Can you put me in touch with the owner?
Welcome to the Calgary board too!
:shock:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2