Change font size
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:45 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Nice floor jacks now at Costco - act quick !
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:55 pm 
I can take anything apart.

People,

Was just at Costco and picked up a nice new 3 ton floor jack for the garage that looks pretty decent. 8) These ones have a lift range of 3.5" - 17.5" so they should be low enough to get under a lowered car. The jack lever is about 4' long or so.

The best part about these jacks is that they're only $68.00, the not so great part is that they're steel, not aluminum, so they're kinda heavy. I think last year Costco had some really nice aluminum jacks of about the same size but as I recall they were about $180 or $190, which is a pretty good price for a decent sized and quality AL jack. Wish I had bought one of those. Unfortunately, once I decided I really wanted and needed one they were sold out and I've been waiting for Costco to get them in ever since. I don't know if they'll ever get those aluminum ones in again and they just got these steelys in quite recently so I just went ahead and bought one. It'll work just fine unless I try to pick it up and carry it outside to use somewhere other than the garage.

I'm going to go by Costco again tomorrow so I can duck in and pick one up for someone if anyone wants one. You can come pick it up from me at my house sometime afterwards.

Let me know ASAP if you need me to pick one up for you. Don't take too long getting down there to get one if you're thinking about going to get one for yourself. They'll probably sell out fairly quickly.

Roj

<|> You WILL be Assimilated
<|> Notwithstanding that, have a nice day. :)
<|>
<|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|>

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]