Change font size
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:56 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: PLEASE help me find this wheel!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:59 pm 
Bone stock

Hey guys! just upgraded from a '86 245 to a 98 v70. shes got a few quirks but nothin i cant work out. my biggest headache right now is finding an alloy to replace the one in the picture, the last owner must've hit an elephant, it still rolls on this wheel, but who knows how long. i've found a couple online but they dont ship to canada. I'm begging anyone who reads this to let me know where i can get a new one (not new, but new to me)! the other wheels arent in amazing shape so i wouldnt even mind if it had some dings and minor scratches, just something that matches, i guess the tire on it is a 205/65R15 which, if im not mistaken, makes the rim a 15". i'd prefer not to have to order it from valentine as they are a little pricy in general. i looked it up online and the "part number" for the rim was 8624208.

help a fellow volvo lover out.

By the way, the ol 245 has 416k km's, still a great car, just needed something cleaner looking in my line of work. i still love that car!

Thanks guys!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: PLEASE help me find this wheel!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 am 
Vmax 200mph w00t!

:shock: oohh my

i'll have a look next time im in revolv in saskatoon. they have lots of rims sitting around.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:31 am 
Bone stock

Thanks guys for looking, I got really impatient and went to mr. volvo. 125 bucks later and i have an alright looking rim. 125 is overpriced if you ask me and the dude Ervin wasnt exactly a gentleman. The other guy, Tim i think, was a delight. i'm sure they do good work but that guy should worry about his customer service a little more. Any way, im in business! thanks everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:24 pm 
Haha, I just built a W24 Octo-Turbo, now what?!

Irv was like that when I first moved back to Calgary in 1999. I think many of us are still surprised he's still in business.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]