Change font size
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Anyone want a very nice 2004 S60?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:40 pm 
Bone stock

:) I bought a 2021 V60 57K km ago.. it's absolutely great - Volvo hit it out of the park with that model. So now I've asked Valentine to find me a unicorn: a low mileage 2021 S60 or V60 with the right options to replace my wife's 2004 S60 2.4. For cheap, of course.

The S60 is a 2004 FWD, Auto, 168HP, leather-lux version in "ash blonde" .

Please email me (rudy@winface.com) if you're interested and tell me what you think a fair price might be for it - autotrader seems to run from $2000 for a high mileage, poorly maintained, unit to one (AWD/R) for $12,900. I'm thinking about $4,900.

It has 143K KM on it, always serviced at Valentine Volvo (except for light bulbs and wipers - done by Ellis Automotive here in sunny in Lethbridge). Last service report (replaced the battery in January) listed no concerns. Valentine can show you the full service record.

No accidents but some paint scrapes have been repaired (Dunlop Ford) - This was Grandma's car for about 16 years and she was doing some parking by feel towards the end.

Has front and rear Thinkware Pro dash cams wired in; bluetooth provided via a Motorola "sonic rider" attached to the visor. Manuals included.

Summer wheels are original alloys and have Goodyear Eagles - maybe 15K. Winter wheels are steel with Volvo hubcaps and have Bridgestone Blizzak tires - about 5K.

Comes with fitted Volvo car cover and a (never actually used but expensive ;) ) dog cover for the back seat.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]