Change font size
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 7:44 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Tiny Rant/Opinions
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:39 pm 
I can fix the world

So i'm sure all of you know that I ordered my clutch from clutchnet. This was a little over a month ago, I received a package from clutchnet last week (came on tuesday but I was gone so I opened it on friday night). I was excited because I thought I would be able to get my new clutch in and break it in this weekend. Open the package and I have a brand new pressure plate.....but no clutch. So I look in the box further and with no luck it had no secret compartments or anything and the packing slip said pressure plate only. So I call them up and leave them a message explaining that I would like the items that I paid for and how long I have been waiting on this order. I hate this, the packing slip says they put the order together on the 29th, which is 2 weeks after I placed the order.....
So I hope they call me back so I can get this sorted out, otherwise I would hate to have to go through visa.

Also I got to talk to Doug (Hank Scorpio) in Kirkland, WA for the Leavenworth cruise at Evolution Motorsports and hes a really nice guy, kinda kooky but nice. We chatted about his car, my car, asked him about clutchnet and I guess he had some problems with them when he needed his last clutch. I guess i'll go with centerforce next time.

Andy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:28 pm 
I can fix the world

Made contact with the guy, he just said...oh ya I remember you one sec and put me on hold for 5 minutes, then he comes back and says it'll be shipped today and you'll have it by the 4th. So I should have it for BC....and it should be the quickest clutch install ever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:33 pm 
747 Jet engine being stuffed into trunk

Edicius wrote:
Made contact with the guy, he just said...oh ya I remember you one sec and put me on hold for 5 minutes, then he comes back and says it'll be shipped today and you'll have it by the 4th. So I should have it for BC....and it should be the quickest clutch install ever

You can do that! At least, you don't have my weakness. "The weather is nice, let's play outside!" :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:44 pm 
I can fix the world

Just that other weakness....should I do car work or spend time with the gf....aw well whats another day with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:03 pm 
747 Jet engine being stuffed into trunk

I don't have the luck to have such weakness! :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:48 pm 
I can fix the world

My clutch came today! too bad i'm not there to put it in.....so if anyone wants to put a clutch in i'm sure you could stop by and work on my car....
just kidding, I have thursday to put it in. Anyone is welcome to come by and help or hang out

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]